Search This Blog

August 24, 2015

Bonjour

Welcome all to my blog! 

I am about to embark to France, on a wonderful experience called the Rotary Youth Exchange. Throughout the next year, I will be writing about my exchange in France. I am super thankful and excited about everything that has yet come! 

I will be living in South Central France in a small town called " Villefranche de Rouergue ". It;s one hour and a half from Toulouse. 


Villefranche-de-Rouergue
In Villefranche-de-Rouergue, I am expected to go to high school  and complete daily tasks just like a normal student. I will be attending Lycee Saint Joseph and I will be staying with 4 different host families throughout my year. All of the locations are completely different some in town some outside! The population of Villefranche is close to 12,000 and the temperature is very alike  to where I live in Canada. I assume very continental- we'll have to wait and see!


 “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop


No comments:

Post a Comment