Search This Blog

August 25, 2015

GOODBYE CANADA

Currently 10:38 AM Pacific time, I am waiting from Seattle to board my plane to Paris.

After all the stress of packing and making sure everything was prepared I left home this morning at 3:30 AM to arrive in time to depart for my 6AM flight from Kelowna to Seattle. Although I'm only a quarter way through my 'journey' to arrive in Toulouse, tomorrow evening (2pm pacific time), it feels like I've accomplished A LOT. 


``The gladest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.`` - Sir Richard Burton  


Yesterday was full of goodbyes and countless moments of "taking it all in", cherishing my  family and friends for the last time for awhile... Although i'm upset to entirely leave everything, I am also very excited. It was all about sacrifice!

No comments:

Post a Comment