Search This Blog

September 20, 2015

Another Great Weekend (Sept 12 & 13)


Everything about this weekend was awesome! We were suppose to originally leave Friday after work/school but the weather was so bad we didn't end up going! Although we weren't going to miss the "Coxinelle Meeting" so we just planned to leave in the morning, probably early.

Sept 12

I got up early and had all my things ready but the weather was still bad, so we ended up leaving later in the afternoon. We arrived in Meze, Saturday evening, not our final destination but an awesome pit stop. We all enjoyed a panini while watching some live Water Jousting!



After we headed to where we were sleeping. Sète. Another beautiful city on the coast of Mediterranean!



In Sète, we out went to dinner to Le Grand Bleu, a seafood restaurant. If you know me well, you know I don`t really like seafood but this year I`m willing to accept it more! I ate for the first time, a large quantity of sea food and didn`t puke after!I ate cooked mussels, seashell, fish and some potates, this dish was ``Salade du Pecher``, for my main course I ate ``St.Jaques``, this is scallops prepared in butter and served in a scalloped shell but what I had was in a delicious creamy dish along witth some pasta!



Sept 13

Sète 

We said bye to Sete sunday morning to Cap D`age, where the Car Venue was. Looking at the map it felt like it would take us some time to get there but from Meze to Sete to C`adge were quick car rides. 

At the Car venue ``Meeting du Coxinelle``, I met my host dad`s brother and his friend. We all enjoyed this special event. I loved every minute of it. I found it incredible how many people showed up from even Denmark.., and how the quantity of old refurbished cars, that were taken care of so well
Admiring


















After we ate lunch at this awesome place at the beach and headed home! It was such a fantastic weekend, unquestionably one to remember! Special thank you to my host parents for making this trip happen and letting me be a part of it. 


Bonne Journée a tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment