Search This Blog

September 9, 2015

Belcastel et des chevaux

Bonjouur!

Good but.. busy weekend! My host family and I went to visit one of the the prettiest villages in France, "Un plus beau village du France". Belcastel was truly amazing but what I loved the most was seeing those antique cars! Both my host dad, David and mom, Sandra are big fans of not only antique cars but in particularly the Beetle Volkswagen, which I also adore! The first time I drove a car was a Beetle, they're a lot of fun. Not only do my host parents like them so do my host grand-parents, which are also my second family! Sandra's father displayed his very own  "Deux Chevaux" this weekend, he has a 1957, completely refurbished!!! It was all really interesting and a joy to be a part of the same liking. I looking forward to this upcoming weekend, we are going to South of France, Montpellier and around that area. We are going to another venue/convention of Volkswagen cars such as Beetle's, Buggy's and the vans! I'm super excited not only about the cars but about going to see a little bit a South of France.

Bel Castel

Sandra's dad Deux Chevaux, a whole bunch of admire's 

Deux  Chevaux Venue

Venue

Chateau du Belcastel

My wonderful host parents and Gabin

An antique house for visits 
Then on Sunday, there was a bit of a Rotary get together just between the other exchange student, Justin and my counselor, Thierry and his wife, Laurence. Thierry has a beautiful house up in Lunac which is about 25 minutes from Villefranche but another 20 minutes from where I live. It was "far" but totally worth the drive. It was a wonderful lunch to just talk about everything and all get to know each other better!





No comments:

Post a Comment